Submersible Jet Aerator has a submersible motor and it has a propeller, which rotates at 2800 rpm imparting large velocities to the liquid around it. All the units are having their unique propeller design, which is patented and gives very good performance in submerged conditions.
The high velocities in Submersible Jet Aerator cause vortex where atmospheric air is sucked through two air intake pipes open to atmosphere. We are counted among the top companies, which are engaged in manufacturing and supplying Submersible Jet Aerator from Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Technical Details :
- STORMIX 5 / 1.5 / 0.5 : High Speed fan with 5 / 1.5 / 0.5 HP motors (aerator)
- Fan Blades : 3 nos. / Unit
- Fan rpm : 2800
- Aerator body : SS 316
- Propeller : Marine Bronze / PTFE coated Aluminum
- Air intake pipes : SS / PE
- Floats : Polyethylene
- Frame : SS 304
- Motor Details : Submersible continuous duty
- Motor specification : 2800 rpm, 415V, 50Hz, 3 Phase, 4-4.4 Kw
- Motor weight : 35 Kg
- Insulation / Protection : Class F / IP58
Functioning of the units :
- All the units are having their unique propeller design, which is patented and gives very good performance in submerged conditions. STORMIX has a submersible motor and it has a propeller, which rotates at 2800 rpm imparting large velocities to the liquid around it. The high velocities cause vortex where atmospheric air is sucked through two air intake pipes open to atmosphere. The unit is positioned with help of floats and secured with use of ropes. The atmospheric air released in the highly turbulent zone is broken in form of microbubbles (of 10 micron size) and this formation of microbubbles contributes towards the very high efficiency of oxygen transfer. The 1.5 HP unit is known to have oxygen transfer rate of 3-3.5 kg/hr. in normal ETP conditions. This results in tremendous power savings. Compared to surface aerator there is 50-55% power saving while the power consumed is about 40% less than diffuser systems. The total unit is in SS / Marine Bronze construction with high grade plastic propellers.
- BRIO is a submersible mixer / circulator which can be installed at depths upto 5.0 m. The 1 HP unit has its propellers rotating at 1400 rpm and the mechanical mixing has large zone of influence. The mixing currents, prevent any suspended solids to settle down and keep the mass in suspension. RIO is a slow speed (115 rpm) mixer with wide blades and is very effective in solid/liquid mixing.
- Normally STORMIX is mounted at 0.7 – 1.0m depth to achieve optimum air intake. The unit can aerate and mix on its own upto 2.3-3.0 m depth (depends on capacity). For higher depths, combination of STORMIX & BRIO/RIO is used where in mixer is installed at lower depths and it lifts all settling biomass and keeps it in suspension. The biomass is thrown in the zone of influence of STORMIX
Comparative advantages of STORMIX / BRIO- RIO systems :
- The units consume atlest 35 –40% less power while giving comparable results of mixing and BOD removal.
- The units are compact, lightweight and are very easy to install. Consequently their removal for any servicing is very easy.
- There is no clogging of the system and hence servicing frequency is very low.
- There is very high degree of flexibility in use of these units. For lower or higher loads the number of units in operation could be changed commensurate with the loads. This helps in power consumption to be in line with requirement and contributes towards better operation by avoiding over oxidation etc. For other systems, the total system is in operation even for normal loads (lower than design load). Similarly in case of breakdown, performance of other system is totally affected while EOLO2 /BRIO system is marginally affected since other units are in operation.
- Use of mixers ensures total mixing and there are no pockets where sludge is accumulated. In case of diffusers, there are sludge pockets at the bottom since there is improper mixing at those places where air is not released. The above factor contributes towards improved efficiency.