MSEP Sewage Waste Water Treatment Plant is manufactured using thick MS sheets and coated with Epoxy paint. The coating can also be done with Epoxy Resins or even Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics (FRP). The whole system is skid mounted. It is a compact water treatment plant based on MBBR process. We are counted among the top Manufacturers and Suppliers of MSEP Sewage Waste Water Treatment Plant from Noida, Uttar Pradesh. We make available different models of this plant for 5 KL/Day to 30 KL/Day.
- The Plant is fed from an underground collection tank (naturally, as sewer lines would be coming underground) by pumping the sewage wastewater into the system.
- MBBR / FAB Media of adequate quantity is being put in the aeration chamber.
- The aeration is done by either air diffusers, fed by diaphragm air pumps or by Italian Jet Aerators which are based on the Venturi system.
- Biodegraded waste water is taken into a settling tank by gravity and the overflow from there (after clarification) is pumped for tertiary treatment, Dual Media Filter or Multi Grade Filter and Activated Carbon Filter.
- On the way it is dosed with Chlorine.